Sky diving…skinny dipping…mountain climbing…?
What would it take for you to actually DO it?
Be dared…get drunk…?
What if you just decided to do it? What would that look like? Many people who are diagnosed with Cancer start to live their dreams after they were diagnosed. Living your dreams puts you in a positive vibration which allows you to attract more positive things to you. It is the Law of Attraction: What you think about comes to you.
Now, you can’t have any of those nasty negative thoughts or self-talk sneak in there, it all has to be positive. The best way to keep the vibration is to imagine that you already have it.
Remember using your imagination when you were a kid? Well, dig it up again if it has been a long time since you have used it.
Have you ever thought “what if you died with the music still in you”? Think for a minute with your eyes closed. If you had 4 weeks to live, how would you plan your day…your nights…your weekends…? Who would you be talking with? Where would you go?
Here are some things to think about to get in touch with your wild side:
- Make a list of things you always thought about doing. Prioritize it without picking up the pen (The crazier the better)
- Add to it who you might do it with if applicable
- Check your bank account and holdings. Don’t bite off more than you can chew
- Surf the web for groups/associations doing what is on your list
- Contact your friends and tell them your interests. Find a buddy to do it with or not!
- Set a date on your calendar to call the contact person or travel agent. Write it in your planner and assign a time to do it – then call!
- Reward yourself with something fabulous for taking the risk. Write about it in your journal
Think what kind of wonderful contribution you will have to your family, colleagues, community, and the world when you get in touch with who you really are.
Start attracting what you really want. Live your wildest dreams. Dare to be the real YOU!